Makes 12 servings
Fat Flush Deviled Eggs
Recipe type: Snack
- 12 large eggs, boiled
- ¼ cup chopped pickles
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon All-Purpose Seasoning (or to taste)
- Peel the eggs and halve lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and put in a bowl with the pickles, mayonnaise, and seasoning; mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves.
- Place the eggs on a plate, garnish with an extra sprinkle of the All-Purpose Seasoning (optional).
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
Make your own Fat Flush Pickles, Fat Flush-friendly Mayonnaise, and All-Purpose Seasoning using our recipes!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.