Blueberry Mint Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water or cran-water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine fruit, water, and protein in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil, chia seeds, and mint.
- Blend again until all ingredients are incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.