Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- ½ cup no-salt added chicken broth
- 4 cups cooked cauliflower, diced
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- In a nonstick skillet, sauté onion and green pepper in broth for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add cauliflower and toss until heated through.
- Add dill and garlic.
- Transfer to a bowl and mash.
- Serve hot.
Make your own no-salt-added Chicken Broth using our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.