Zucchini Cheese Bake
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 3 cups
- 2 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- ½ cup Fat Flush Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a nonstick baking dish, spread ⅓ of the zucchini, Swiss and Parmesan cheese, parsley, and chives.
- Repeat the process twice and top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, or until the bread crumbs are golden brown (not burnt).
Make the Fat Flush Bread Crumbs with our recipe!
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.
This recipe is approved for Phase 3.