Spaghetti Squash Quiche
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 Omega-3 eggs
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 teaspoon phase-friendly spices
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 6 black olives, rinsed and chopped
- ½ jalapeno, diced
- Spritz baking dish with olive oil spray.
- Blend eggs and spaghetti squash in blender until smooth.
- Add spices, pour into spritzed baking dish and top with tomato, scallions, olives and jalapeno.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Variation: Add diced, cooked meat as a topping before baking.