Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 to 2 eggs
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- Stevia Plus, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked spaghetti squash with the egg, cinnamon, and Stevia.
- Heat a nonstick griddle pan that has been lightly coated with nonstick spray.
- Ladle the squash mixture into the pan in portions of about 2 tablespoons per pancake and cook until small bubbles from on the surface.
- Flip the pancakes over and continue cooking until almost “dry”. Repeat with the remaining batter.
For a savory treat, replace the cinnamon and Stevia with herbs such as minced fresh cilantro, parsley, basil, and oregano.
Adapted from ‘Hot Times: How to Eat Well, Live Healthy, and Feel Sexy During the Change’.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.