Makes 1 serving (3 waffles)
- Olive oil spray
- 1 scoop Fat Flush vanilla Whey Protein
- 2 eggs
- Dash Stevia Plus
- Dash cinnamon
- Coat waffle iron with a 3 second spray of olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients with a stick (wand) blender. (You can also use a full size blender)
- Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Pour batter into hot waffle iron and cook until just done. (These waffles tend to be dry so undercook them just a bit.)
- Remove waffle with a spatula; keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Whey Protein!
Tidbit: Make a fruit topping by coarsely pureeing 1 cup berries (or fruit of your choice) mixed with a dash of Stevia Plus in blender or food processor. YUM!
Submitted By: Charli S. (csoar), Forum Moderator Emeritus (5-14-05)
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.