Smoked Salmon & Eggs
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Olive oil spray
- 2 eggs
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives or chopped parsley
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, cut into bits
- Lightly coat an omelet pan with olive oil spray and heat over medium setting.
- Beat eggs with cayenne and chives or parsley.
- Add salmon to pan, stir briefly to warm.
- Pour in the eggs and scramble to your liking.
Submitted By: Sarah M. (lindentree), Forum Member (1-17-05)
Sarah’s Notes: This is SO simple and good I couldn’t believe it!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.