Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Recipe type: Entree
- 1½ pounds of stew meat, lean, and trimmed of all visible fat, cut into chunks
- 4 Roma tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Fat Flush Curry Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup purified water
- Mix all ingredients in a 3½ quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours until beef is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.