Makes 2 servings
Spinach Mushroom Quiche
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Olive oil spray
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Lightly coat an 8×8-inch baking dish with olive oil spray.
- Beat the eggs then stir in the spinach and mushrooms until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish; bake for about 10 minutes then lay tomato slices on top.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.