Makes about 2 cups
Recipe type: Condiment
- 1-2 fresh, small jalapeños, minced (optional)
- ⅛ cup fresh cilantro, finely minced
- ¼ cup green pepper, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 14.5-ounce can no-salt-added Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes, drained
- Juice of ½ lime
- 6 scallions (white parts only), finely diced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.