Simply Baked Fish
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 (5-ounce) fish fillet (halibut, cod, grouper, flounder)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, mix well, making sure fillets are evenly coated with spices; let stand for 15 minutes.
- Place fish in a shallow, nonstick pan and bake for about 12 minutes or until the fish is flaky; baste occasionally with the marinade.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Serve immediately.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.