Makes 4 servings
Seasoned Chicken and Veggie Kabobs
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Seasoning
- 2 cups zucchini, cubed
- 2 cups yellow squash, cubed
- 2 cups red pepper, cubed
- 2½ cups button mushroom
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Lightly coat chicken in seasoning mix.
- Alternate chicken and vegetables on skewers.
- Grill for about 15 to 20 minutes (on a low flame or coals), turning at least once, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from grill and place onto a serving platter.
- Garnish with lemon and serve.
Make your own Fat Flush-friendly All-Purpose Seasoning using our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.