Peppers & Egg Scrambler
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- ½ cup red pepper, chopped
- ¼ onion, chopped
- ¼ cup no-salt-added chicken broth
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup purified water
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook peppers and onions in the broth until tender.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and water until foamy; pour over the vegetable mixture in the skillet.
- As the mixture starts to set, gently slide a pancake turns across the bottom and sides of the pan, creating soft curds.
- Reduce heat to low and continue cooking until the eggs are set.
- Serve immediately.
Make your own no-salt-added Chicken Broth with our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowance.