- 4 ounces silken tofu
- 1 nectarine, pitted, quartered (leave skin on if desired)
- 8 ounces water
- 1 packet Stevia Plus (optional)
- 1 scoop Fat Flush vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 5 to 6 ice cubes
- Blend tofu, nectarine and water until smooth.
- While blender is running, add remaining ingredients one at a time, ending with the ice cubes.
- Blend just until ice cubes are broken down.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Whey Protein!
Submitted By: Nicole G (NicoleG), Forum Member (8-19-03)
Nicole’s Notes: This smoothie recipe is adapted from the Tofuti Smoothie in the Fat Flush Cookbook. I used a fresh nectarine instead of frozen and silken tofu in place of firm. Love the creamy texture! You can use peaches, plums (very different, but very good), any berries, or any other Phase 1 fruit you think would work. You can also freeze this smoothie in popsicle holders for a yummy Fat Flush Friendly dessert!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.