Lemon Meringue Cookies
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 12 large cookies
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- zest of half a lemon
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 packet SweetLeaf stevia
- ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat egg whites, lemon juice and zest until foamy. Slowly add in whey, stevia and cream of tartar. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Use a teaspoon to spoon cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned all over.
- Let cool and enjoy! Store in a seal container to retain crispness.