Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Flora-Key or Stevia Plus (or to taste)
- 1 egg white
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- Place blueberries and Flora-Key or Stevia Plus in blender and purée until smooth.
- Beat egg white with cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- Stir ¼ of the egg white into blueberry mixture to “lighten”.
- Gently fold in remaining egg whites.
- Pour into a small freezer container with lid and freeze until firm.
- Partially defrost for 10 minutes and serve.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.