Makes 4 servings
Baked Cranberry Apples
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 medium apples (Rome Beauty, McIntosh, Golden Delicious), cored and pared
- ½ cup cranberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon Flora-Key or Stevia Plus
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3-4 tablespoons purified water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, blend cranberries, Flora-Key or Stevia Plus, and cinnamon.
- Stuff apples with cranberry mixture.
- Place in shallow baking dish, add water in baking dish with the fruit and cover.
- Baste fruit with liquid during cooking and bake for about 30-40 minutes.
Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.