Makes 4 servings
Ginger Steak Stir-Fry
Recipe type: Entree
- ¼ cup no-salt-added beef broth
- 1 pound lean beef round tip steak, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bamboo shoots
- 1 cup water chestnuts
- 1 cup bell peppers (any color), seeded and sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup asparagus, coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- Heat broth in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steak and cook until almost done.
- Add all veggies and seasonings, cooking until tender.
Make your own no-salt-added Beef Broth using our recipe!
Variation: substitute with boneless, skinless chicken breast and no-salt-added chicken broth.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.