Makes about 4 cups (or four 1-cup servings)
Ginger Peach Sorbet
Recipe type: Dessert
- 20 frozen peach sections (the equivalent of 4 peaches)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- Grated zest of ½ a lemon
- Grated zest of ½ a lime
- 1½ teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons Flora-Key
- Pinch of cayenne, or to taste (optional)
- Using a blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients until slushy.
- Serve immediately as a delicious soft sorbet or freeze, thawing about 15 minutes before serving.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.