Fat Flush French Toast with Quick Cran-Raspberry Sauce
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 slices sprouted, whole-grain bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia
- Quick Cran-Raspberry Sauce*
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk together the eggs, water, cinnamon, and Stevia.
- Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture until completely coated.
- Cook over medium heat, about 3 minutes per side.
*Here is how to make the Quick Cran-Raspberry Sauce.
Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.