Recipe type: Soup
- 5 cups no-salt-added vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can beans (cannellini, kidney, black beans)
- 1 bundle of asparagus, cut
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- Add all ingredients to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours (or high for 3 hours)
Make your own no-salt-added Vegetable Broth using our recipe!
Variations: Try adding different vegetables for a variety of combinations! (Some suggestions could be celery, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, jalapeno, green beans, or kale.)
For Phase 1, omit the beans.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.