Crockpot Beef Braciole
- 1 pound thinly sliced round steak
- 6 black olives
- 2 artichoke hearts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- olive oil spray
- 1 32-ounce can Muir Glen Chunky Tomato Sauce
- Place olives, garlic, artichoke hearts, juice of half a lemon and olive oil and place in a mini food processor and blend until creamy. Lie out the round steak on a cutting board.
- Next, spritz a stainless steel skillet with olive oil spray and warm over medium high heat. Begin spreading a thin layer of the olive mixture onto each steak. Roll up the steak and secure with the toothpicks.
- Place each in the pan to brown each side.
- Then, place each roll in the crockpot. Pour a small amount of beef broth into the skillet to deglaze the little brown bits. Pour the juice from the skillet over the braciole.
- Next, pour 2 cups of marinara sauce over the meat and cook on low for 8-10 hours.