Makes about 1 cup
Recipe type: Condiment
- ½ pound cranberries
- Seeds of ½ pomegranate
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Stevia
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the cranberries, pomegranate seeds, onion, and water until the cranberries soften.
- Stir constantly to avoid burning.
- Place cranberry mixture into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Place the mixture back into the saucepan.
- Add the vinegar, Stevia, cloves, and cinnamon to the mixture.
- Stirring constantly, cook until thickened, about 8-10 minutes.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.