Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces Cran-Water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon ground flax or chia seeds
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Combine the fruit, lemon juice, powder, and cran-water in a blender until smooth.
- Add the flaxseed oil, cinnamon and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.