Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 1 serving
- ½ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ peach (or 5 frozen slices)
- ½ packet SweetLeaf Stevia (optional)
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 scoop Fat Flush vanilla whey
- ½ egg (beat egg and use ½)
- dash cinnamon
- dash ground cloves
- Warm berries, peaches, stevia and cinnamon in a pan spritzed with olive oil spray.
- Mix whey powder, egg and dash of cinnamon in a bowl until you get a dumpling consistency.
- In a separate pan, boil a cup of water with a dash of cinnamon and cloves. Spoon dumpling batter into boiling water by the heaping teaspoon. You will have enough for 4 cute dumplings. Cook for 1½ minutes. Serve in a bowl with warm berries and peaches.