Chicken & Bok Choy Soup
Recipe type: Soup
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups water
- 4 teaspoons chicken broth
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 8 large bok choy ribs with leaves, finely chopped
- 4 stalks broccolini, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch cubes
- Spritz the bottom of large pot with olive oil spray and saute onion and garlic over medium heat until onion is softened and translucent.
- Add water, chicken broth, carrots, bok choy, and broccolini; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are slightly tender, about 10 minutes. Add chicken; continue simmering until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes.