Makes about 2/3 cup
- 4 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Put all ingredients in a small jar, cover, and shake vigorously until mixed.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 days.
– For phase 1: Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of ground fennel, ground anise, ground coriander, or ground cumin.
– For phase 2: Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of dried basil, dried oregano, dried mint, or dried rosemary.
– For phase 3: Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of dried tarragon, dried thyme, or saffron.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.