Makes 16 crackers
- Olive oil spray
- 1 cup milled flax seeds
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 4 tsp All-Purpose Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Add the broth and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir the mixture with a fork until the seeds start sticking together, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture onto a cookie sheet sprayed with olive oil spray and cover with wax paper.
- Using a rolling pin, or drinking glass, roll the mixture flat and out towards the edge of the cookie sheet; remove and discard the top wax paper.
- Bake for 1 to 1½ hours, until crackers lift off the cookie sheet and crack apart easily.
Tip: Before you put the mixture in the oven, score them lightly with a pizza cutter so they’ll break into more even pieces.
Variation: Try using any of your favorite seasoning mixtures!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.