Makes 4 servings
Recipe type: Entree
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2½ tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 4 (5-ounce) salmon fillets
- Preheat the broiler.
- Combine lemon juice, parsley, cilantro, garlic, cumin, and cayenne in a medium bowl.
- Rub the fillets with the mixture until well-coated on both sides.
- Chill and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Place fish in a nonstick broiling pan and cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until the salmon is opaque in the center.
- Serve immediately.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.