Makes 4 pancakes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Olive oil spray
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop vanilla Fat Flush Whey Protein
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Blend eggs, whey protein, cinnamon and cloves until smooth.
- Spritz a pan with olive oil spray and place over medium heat.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of batter into the pan, tilting the pan to evenly spread the batter.
- Cook for a few minutes, until the edges are golden brown; flip and cook for about 1 minute more.
- Remove from the pan and lay flat to cool. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Whey Protein!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.