Makes 4 servings
Warm Cauliflower Salad
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 head of cauliflower, florets separated
- 1-2 tablespoon flax oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley or chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add cauliflower to a pot of boiling water and cook until crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon and place on serving plate.
- Drizzle with flax oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and parsley or chives.
- Serve warm.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.