Very Berry Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or vanilla Whey Protein
- ¾ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup cranberries
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Combine fruit, powder, ice and water in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.