Tracy's Radical Sweet Potato Casserole
- 5 pounds sweet potatoes (baked, peeled and mashed)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peaches, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup ghee
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Celtic sea or Himalayan salt
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Bake sweet potatoes in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F until tender, about 45 minutes. Let cool, then peel. Roughly mash, then add ghee, cream, and spices. Mash together, leaving some texture. Fold in chopped peaches.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking dish. Top with pecans. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!!