- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches (or 1 medium peach)
- ½ cup frozen cooked sweet potato chunks
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon (or to taste)
- ½-inch cube of fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine water, powder, and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add the flaxseed oil, chia seeds, cinnamon and ginger.
- Blend until all ingredients are incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
Submitted By: Linda S. (LSue), Forum Moderator (5-15-12)
Linda’s Notes: For any of you that are not in love with starchy veggies, you will want to make this smoothie NOW! Whips up so thick you will think you are having ice cream!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
This recipe is approved for Phase 2 and 3.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.