Makes 4 servings
Sweet 'n Sour Cucumber & Red Onion Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 3 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 small red onion, quartered and sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Stevia Plus, to taste
- Chopped dill weed, as desired
- Chopped Italian (flat) parsley, as desired
- Mix all ingredients in a nonmetal container and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, shaking the pan occasionally, to allow flavors to develop.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.