Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein
- ¼ cup cranberries
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine the water, powder, and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add the flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend all ingredients until thoroughly incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
If you prefer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.