- Olive oil spray
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti squash
- ½ teaspoon cumin or dill
- Cayenne to taste
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 canned artichokes, rinsed and chopped (optional)
- 6 black olives, rinsed and chopped
- ½ jalapeno, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with olive oil spray.
- Blend eggs, spaghetti squash and dried spices in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into baking dish; sprinkle with all the above vegetables.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Try chopping and adding any of your favorite Fat Flush-friendly veggies! (ie. Asparagus, spinach, orange/red/yellow/green bell peppers, mushrooms, yellow squash…)
Submitted By: Nina M. (Nina), Forum Moderator Emeritus (8-27-05)
Nina’s Notes: Reminds me of a crustless quiche…so yummy, you won’t even miss the cheese! My husband loved it- and I didn’t even tell him it had spaghetti squash in it! This quiche can be prepared the night before; reheat at 275° F for about 10 minutes or until warm. Recipe can be doubled, if desired.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.