Strawberry Peach Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or vanilla Whey Protein
- ½ cup peaches
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine water, protein and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend all ingredients until thoroughly incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.