Strawberry Colada Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or vanilla Whey Protein
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen pineapple (special occasion ingredient)
- 1 tablespoon raw unsweetened shredded coconut (special occasion ingredient)
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon or lime juice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine water, powder, and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.