Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 large white mushrooms, cleaned and stemmed
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a small baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix spinach, egg yolk, and garlic.
- Stuff each mushroom with spinach mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until mixture is firm to the touch.
- Serve hot.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.