Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 6 cookies
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Vanilla Whey
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon stevia, or to taste
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries, mashed
- 6 whole raspberries, shaken with stevia in a small ziploc bag
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients except raspberries in blender until smooth. Pour into mixing bowl, fold in mashed berries and stir well.
- Using a muffin pan, lightly coat each of the six cups with olive oil (or use a paper liner if you prefer). Pour batter evenly into the six cups (about ¼ full). Top each "cookie" with a stevia-coated raspberry.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set.