Pear Gingersnap Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 pear
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½-inch cube fresh ginger
- Combine water, fruit, ginger and powder in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil, chia seeds, and cinnamon.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.