Oven-baked Sweet Potato Fries
Recipe type: Sides
Serves: 2 servings
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and sliced into ½" fries
- 1 egg white
- Fat Flush seasonings of your choice: Cinnamon and stevia for sweet; garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne and herbs for savory
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper lightly sprayed with olive oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk egg white until foamy. Mix in Fat Flush seasonings.Add sliced sweet potatoes and toss until covered with egg white/seasoning mixture.
- Spread fries evenly on prepared cookie sheet so that they aren't touching. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn fries over and bake for 15 more minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.