Mock Bread Pudding
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¾ cup mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Whey Protein
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray 2 mini-bundt pans (can also use mini muffin pan, mini loaf pans, etc.) with olive oil spray.
- Place ½ cup berries divided evently in the bottom of each pan.
- Whip remaining ingredients together in small bowl, add more water if needed. Pour batter over fruit in pan(s).
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until fork comes out clean.