Makes about 10 (2-tablespoon) servings. Each serving = about 1 tablespoon oil
Recipe type: Dressing
- ½ cup flaxseed oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers
- 1½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 black olives
- Cayenne, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until the peppers and olives are finely minced, or until your desired consistency.
- Store the vinaigrette in the refrigerator.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.