Hot n' Sour Shrimp & Vegetable Soup
Recipe type: Soup
- 5 cups no-salt-added chicken broth
- ¼ cup raw apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1½ cup radishes, sliced
- 1½ cup spinach, shredded
- ⅔ cup scallions, sliced
- 1 cup Enoki mushrooms for garnish (optional)
- Bring broth to a boil in a large soup pot.
- Stir in vinegar, cayenne, and ginger.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink and curl, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in radishes, spinach, and scallions.
- Cover and let stand 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with Enoki mushrooms.
Make your own no-salt-added Chicken Broth using our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.