Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup organic almond flour
- ½ cup organic coconut flour
- ⅓ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons organic ground ceylon ginger
- 1 teaspoon organic cardamom
- 4 tablespoons organic virgin coconut oil
- 3 large organic pastured eggs
- ½ cup organic coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8x8 inch glass baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, maple syrup and honey.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour in batter.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, sprinkle with Flora-Key (for a powdered "sugar" effect) and serve with fresh pasture raised whipped cream or coconut cream.