Green Dream Soup
Recipe type: Soup
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Handful of fresh cilantro
- 2 cups no-salt-added Chicken Broth
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a saucepan and cover with 4 inches of water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and cook for 10 minutes uncovered.
- Drain Brussels sprouts, reserving the liquid; set the liquid aside.
- Place Brussels sprouts and remaining ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- If too thick, add some of the reserved liquid until desired consistency is obtained.
- Serve warm.
Make your own no-salt-added Chicken Broth with our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.