Grapefruit Cherry Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
- ¾ cup water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or vanilla Whey Protein
- ½ small grapefruit, peeled, cut into pieces and frozen
- 3 frozen cherries
- 1 packet Stevia (optional)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- About 4 ice cubes
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Combine the water, powder and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
Submitted By: Denise (D-), Forum Member (12-14-06)
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.